Holiday shopping season has begun, and it’s time to start making your wishlist for the holiday season! Maybe you’re looking for that perfect gift for a family member or friend. How about that person that’s always hard to shop for? No matter who is on your list, we’ve got the top travel gadgets that will make everyone happy.
- iPhone 5 – Although there are many smartphones on the market, Apple continues to be the leader in apps, which can come in handy when traveling. You can also use Siri to check the weather of your destination, find a nearby restaurant or send text messages with voice commands.
- Energizer XP1000 – The ultra-slim charger is an emergency charger and back-up battery that can provide up to two extra hours on a smartphone. It’s convenient to carry, packs a lot of power, and can come in handy if you’re out all day exploring a new city.
- Kindle Fire – The Kindle Fire is perfect for everyone on your shopping list. With over 20 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games, there is something to keep anyone entertained while traveling.
- Vivitar ViviCam Underwater Camera – Not only can you take underwater photos with the ViviCam 8400, but you can also shoot short movies up to 10 meters underwater. This battery-powered camera is the perfect choice for going surfing, rafting or just hanging out on a beach vacation.
- Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard -This impressive keyboard works with Windows, iOS and Android devices, and that means you can use it to send emails from your smartphone, computer or tablet. It also auto-adjusts to dim or lighten the keys depending on the amount of light in the room.
As always, another purchase that can save a vacation is travel insurance. Whether it is a flight delay, an illness or another unforeseen event that could ruin your trip, you’ll travel with ease knowing that your investment is protected.
Safe travels and happy shopping,
Your friends at TravelSafe