You’ve heard it before — protect your vacation with travel insurance. But what does that protection mean for you and your travels?
- Our Cancel for ANY Reason benefit. This benefit allows you to cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered by the policy. You can be reimbursed for 75% of the unused, non-refundable prepaid expenses for travel arrangements paid for the trip. Just make sure to complete the following tasks:1. Pay the premium within 21 days of the date the initial deposit or payment for the trip is received.2. Insure the full cost of all travel arrangements that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions the full cost of all Travel Arrangements that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions by the Travel Supplier.
3. Cancel the trip 2 days or more before the scheduled trip departure date.
- No worries about the weather. With several, recent winter storms, coverage for inclement weather is at the top of all of our minds. Our travel insurance plans provide that coverage if your flight is delayed or cancelled.
- Your luggage is protected, too. If your luggage is lost, stolen or damaged while traveling, travel insurance can help. Your homeowner’s policy may cover only a portion of the total loss due to coinsurance and deductible requirements, so additional coverage is important.
- Even more benefits.We’re also happy to provide the following benefits that our travelers:1. Coverage against pre-existing medical conditions
2. Hospital of choice for an emergency medical evacuation
3. You’ll receive 24-hour concierge services
4. Coverage against terrorist attacks
5. Coverage if your travel provider files bankruptcy or defaults
5. Highest coverage limits in the industry
To learn more about how travel insurance can provide coverage on your next vacation, click here. If you have questions, we’re always here to help – leave a comment below, call us at 1-888-885-7233 or chat with us on Facebook or Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!