Whether you’re celebrating with your family or friends, want a rousing celebration or are in search of a more laid back celebration, there’s something for you with fireworks displays from New York to Hawaii. Read on to learn more about each display and pick the one that’s right for you.
- Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks | New York City: This patriotic display has become a tradition for many Americans whether they watch it on television or live from spots along the Hudson River. This year’s show includes 40,000 fireworks and is synchronized to a 25-minute score handpicked by Usher.
- Kaboom Town | Addison, Texas: This Dallas suburb lights up their skies with fireworks on July 3 from 5 pm to midnight. It may be a small town, but their celebration is huge. With over $220,000 worth of fireworks choreographed to music, great food, live music and Addison Airport Air Show featuring the Cavanaugh Flight Museum Warbird Flyover. If you’re in the area, this not a show to be missed!
- Go 4th on the River | New Orleans: What could be better than extravagant fireworks on the Mississippi River? Even better, this display is set to music provided by the Navy Band and can be seen from several places in New Orleans.
- The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular | Boston, Massachusetts: This Spectacular brings 500,000 visitors to the Charles River for the annual July 4th celebration. But here’s an insider tip for you – many locals argue that the best viewing spot for Boston’s fireworks is across the river in Cambridge.
- Ala Moana 4th of July Fireworks Display | Waikiki, Hawaii: The island city will celebrate July 4th with a fireworks display that will be launched from three platforms. The platforms will be located in Ala Moana Beach Park, and the free show is set for 8:30 p.m. on July 4.